Soilmaster Copyright 1996
SOIL TESTING and ANALYSIS
Soilmaster is a technology providor for the general
and business community.
Soil Testing Services include reccomendations to accompany
Reme Soils - LABORATORY TESTING Current - January 2006
1. Screening & Areas of Concern:- pH water/CaCl2, salinity, soil texture, Al, Mn, Phosphate, Lime Req
PLUS Cations (Magnesium. Calcium, Potassium, Aluminium & Sodium), Cation Exchange
2. Trace Elements:- TEST 1 PLUS Zinc, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Sulphur, Cobalt
3. Retesting:- pH, Lime level, Al, Mn, Phosphate
4. Short crop test:- Test No. 3 PLUS nitrate and potassium
5. Also:- By negotiation - eg. Boron, Nitrate, Organic Matter, Physical, Molybdenum
All heavy metals eg. Mercury, Lead, Cadmium etc
OTHER ANALYSES : Sieve analysis, Agricultural lime analysis, Heavy metals (Cd, Pb, Ba, Co, Hg, As, Zn, Cu, Mo)
Magnesium content, Fertilizer contents, moisture, neutralising value, Nitrogen, Organochlorines and contaminants.
All results are interpreted for ease of use and normally available within 6 working days from reciept by your Independent specialists.
Soilmaster - Home Page
Phone: +61 428 483 155 Fax: +61 248 22 11 08